Chestnut Log Cabin
Handcrafted in Arts & Crafts style from chestnut logs in the 1920s, this is the ultimate romantic venue or family getaway for up to 6 guests. Feast in the spacious kitchen and dining room and soak in the outdoor hot tub!
The interior is beautifully restored, creating an inviting, soothing mountain getaway. This 2-bedroom, fully-equipped cabin includes a fire pit for gathering together and telling stories as well as a large covered porch with rocking chairs and mountain views.
There are original hardwood floors throughout the cabin; a cheerful sunroom looks out on the private back garden. A full-size, eat-in kitchen features the original cabinets and sink but with the saving grace of all modern appliances.
Once you experience the magic of this property you will claim the Chestnut Log Cabin as your home away from home again and again.
- Private, outdoor hot tub
- 2 bedrooms – 1 with queen bed and 1 with two twin beds
- Additional double bed/fold-down futon in living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV/DVD player, movie and book library
- Linens and towels provided
- Full-size, fully-equipped kitchen
- Tub with shower option
- Air conditioner
- Large rocking chair front porch
- Outdoor fire ring
- Charcoal grill
- Small appliances including coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hairdryer
Chestnut sleeps up to 6 guests.