Chestnut Log Cabin
Handcrafted in Arts & Crafts style from chestnut logs in the 1920s, this is the ultimate romantic venue or family getaway for up to 6 guests. Feast in the spacious kitchen and dining room and soak in the outdoor hot tub!
The interior is beautifully restored, creating an inviting, soothing mountain getaway. There are original hardwood floors throughout the this 2-bedroom fully-equipped cabin. A full-size, eat-in kitchen features the original cabinets and sink but with the saving grace of all modern appliances. A cheerful sunroom looks out on the private back garden. Outside is a fire pit for gathering together and telling stories as well as a large covered porch with rocking chairs and mountain views.
Once you experience the magic of this property you will claim the Chestnut Log Cabin as your home away from home again and again.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- 2 bedrooms: 1 with queen bed & 1 with 2 twin beds
- Double bed futon in living room
- Full-size, fully-equipped kitchen
- 1 bathroom: Tub with shower option
- Small appliances including coffeemaker, iron & ironing board, hairdryer
- Air conditioner
- Linens and towels provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV, YouTube TV, DVD player, movie and book library
- Large rocking chair front porch
- Outdoor fire ring
- Charcoal grill
Rates & Availability:
Weeknights: $150 per night
Weekends & Holidays: $160 per night
Weekly: $895 per week
Minimum Stay: 2 night minimum stay, 3 nights on Holiday Weekends.
Occupancy: Rates based on 2 guests, add $10 per extra guest per night.
Cleaning Fee: $60.