Recalling the genuine character and charm of a 1940s family home with 2 bedrooms accommodating up to 5 guests, Trailside also sports the 21st century comforts of a hot tub and air conditioning!
Your stay at Trailside Cottage will allow you to experience life in a bygone era at your own pace. Perfect for family vacations or for creating that special, lasting memory.
Trailside Cottage is a charming mountain retreat offering 2 bedrooms; an outdoor hot tub; a deep, claw-foot, cast-iron bathtub; large kitchen; dining and living rooms; rocking chair front porch; and spacious yard with a welcoming fire pit.
The authentic decor of Trailside is a unique reflection of a way of life in small-town-America that has almost disappeared. Through good times and bad, the people of this friendly Trail Town have proudly welcomed hikers and helped to safeguard the Appalachian Trail.
- Private, outdoor hot tub
- 2 bedrooms – 1 with queen bed and 1 single bed – 1 with double bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV/DVD player, movie & book library
- Linens and towels provided
- Full-size, fully-equipped kitchen
- 100 year old claw foot tub with shower option
- Rocking chair front porch
- Outdoor fire ring
- Central heat and air
- Charcoal grill
- Coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hairdryer
Trailside sleeps up to 5 guests.